Temecula & Murrieta Valley - Legal, Taxation, Business consultation, call . . . (951) 676-3443
Temecula Taxation Attorney serving Murrieta CA, Fallbrook CA, SW Riverside County CA, North San Diego County surrounding areas. Also licensed as an Enrolled Agent by the Department of Treasury (www.naea.org or www.csea.org)
Primary areas of practice:
Taxation; Living/Revocable Trusts, Wills and Estates; Probate; Business and Non-Profit organizations.
- Representation and consultation in all tax matters: audits and resolutions (Notices: IRS, FTB, BOE, EDD); tax preparation; tax planning. Tax Liens and garnishments. Complex business and personal taxation.
- Penalties (IRS; California Franchise Tax Board; EDD; Board of Equalization).
- Installment agreements. Offers in Compromise.
- Business: consultation; incorporations and formation; bylaws; shareholder agreements; contracts. All tax matters.
- Business planning from both the legal and taxation perspectives. Understanding your entity choices - the "why's", "why nots" and "implications". Partnerships. LLC's. C-corporations. S-corporations. Sole Proprietorships.
- Corporate dissolutions. Compliance issues within California.
- Suspensions. Revivorship of California corporations, LLC's.
- Trust Fund (payroll) audits; responsible person assessments
Non-Profits: consultation, incorporations, formations, IRS and FTB exemption requests; nonprofit bylaws - creation and/or review; mission statements; minutes; tax matters.
IRS and State tax reporting returns.
Boards of Director consultations.
California Attorney General reporting; compliance.
501(c)3 (charitable), 501(c)* (business leagues, HOA's, etc)
- Wills, Trusts and Estate, Probate: preparation and administration. Taxation compliance issues (including tax returns). Probate matters. Medical Directives. Powers of Attorney. Estate and Tax Planning.
- Grantor/Living/Revocable Trusts.
- Irrevocable Trusts.
- ILITS. QTIPS. Special Needs Trusts. Charitable Trusts
Our Temecula, California law office is committed to providing the highest level of client service. From its inception, we place an emphasis on providing legal services that make sense from the client's perspective. Case load is intentionally limited for individualized attention in your personal matter. From start to finish, you meet only with an attorney.
MEMBERSHIP and AFFILIATIONS: California Bar Association; Southwest Inn of Court; National Association of Enrolled Agents; California Society of Enrolled Agents; California Society of Tax Consultants; Professional Women's RoundtableOur Office represents clients within Temecula, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Canyon Lake, Wildomar, North County San Diego, De Luz, La Cresta, Bear Creek, Fallbrook, Bonsall, Escondido, San Marcos, Vista, Valley Center, Rainbow, Hemet, Menifee, Sun City, SW Riverside County, Winchester, Wildomar, Pechanga, Pala and surrounding areas.
temecula tax attorney, temecula tax lawyer, murrieta tax attorney, murrieta tax lawyer, temecula trust attorney, temecula estate attorney, temecula trust lawyer, murrieta estate attorney, murrieta trust attorney, murrieta nonprofit attorney, temecula nonprofit attorney, murrieta trust lawyer, living trust, revocable trust, pour over will